2014-2015 President’s Theme
Join International President Joe Preston and Lions around the world in strengthening the pride. Here are some great resources that can help strengthen your club.
Strengthen the Pride through Service. Service is the foundation of our association, so let’s continue to build on it as we approach our Centennial.
- Centennial Service Challenge – Take part in our international service challenge to celebrate 100 years of Lions service!
- Serve Children in Need – Find out how your club can support and empower children in need.
Strengthen the Pride by Strengthening Your Club. Make sure your club is on track for success and growing to meet the needs of your community.
- Ask One – Looking for new members? Get the tools you need to energize your membership efforts and spread the word in your community.
- Club Excellence Process (CEP) – Get your club performing at its highest level through an interactive CEP workshop. Now available in two versions – CEP Pro and CEP Lite.
- Club Blueprint – Map out your plan for ongoing club success in three simple steps.
Strengthen the Pride through Creativity. Use technology to enhance your communications and create new connections with your community.
- Online Tools – Find new tools to increase your online presence and club efficiency.
- Social Media – Use the power of social media to promote your club and connect with new members.
Check out the 2014-15 President’s awards to learn how exceptional clubs and members can earn special recognition for strengthening the pride!
To learn more about International President Joe Preston:
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842